SENIOR BIG DATA ANALYST (SBDA)
Big Data Analytics has emerged as one of the brightest Big Data career path for individuals with multiple academic and professional backgrounds. Individuals already working in the Big Data Space or a business/data analysis professional can differentiate themselves with a Senior Big Data Analyst Certification. The SBDA by the Data Science Council of America (DASCA) is a top vendor-neutral certification for professionals with an exciting career path in Big Data Analysis.
The DASCA-SBDA is a step ahead into the world of big data analysis and takes you closer to become a Senior Data Scientist.
HOW TO PREPARE
Once you have registered for the DASCA-SBDA exams, you will be provided with the full DASCA Certification Preparation Kit to enable you study and prepare for the exams. The DASCA Official Exam Preparation Kit for the SBDA consists of the following:
- SBDA Book 1: Essentials of Big Data Analytics
- SBDA Book 2: Advanced Big Data Analytics
- SBDA Lab Workbook: Big Data Analytics Lab
- E-Lab for practicing Big Data Analysts
- Online Learning & Preparation Resources
The SBDA certification will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to Data Science & Big Data
- Understanding the Big Data Framework
- Big Data Tools and Concepts
- Big Data Analytics & Introduction to R
- Analyzing Data through R
- Advanced Analytics using R
- Big Data Solution Engineering
- Social Media, Mobile and Big Data Solution Engineering
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Essential Python
The cost of the DASCA-SBDA Certification is $575 (N250,000). Octave Analytics also offers specialized training with internship opportunity for an additional $300 (N100,000) to aid your preparation.